Full Featured, Cost-Effective SCADA, HMI, and IIoT Systems Made Simple:
InTouch Edge HMI is a comprehensive platform that includes all the tools you’ll need to make powerful SCADA and HMI applications.
The development environment allows you to develop once and deploy anywhere. InTouch Edge HMI supports all Windows runtime platforms (including 32 and 64 bit).
Ranging from Windows Embedded Compact, Windows Embedded Standard, Windows 7/8/10 and Windows Server Editions (Server 2012/2016), along with built-in support for local or remote
(web) based visualization. InTouch Edge HMI also offers a runtime edition (IoTView) available for Linux and other embedded platforms.
Build powerful graphical displays and take advantage of the 250+ available communication drivers for all major PLC products. InTouch Edge HMI includes OPC UA, OPC.NET and OPC Classic (HDA and DA), MQTT, trends, alarms, reports, recipes and built-in SQL database support as standard features.
- Proven, User-Friendly Solution with Best in Class Wonderware Support.
- Scalable from a single workstation or embedded device, to Unlimited Tags & Users.
- Supports any PLC, any database, and any current operating system. Users are not locked into proprietary software or hardware solutions.
- Embedded Web Server supports Mobile Web Thin Clients for remote HMI access with any device that supports an HTML5 web browser (smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc.). Allowing the user to monitor and control tags in real-time, interact with graphical screens, monitor and acknowledge alarms, while visualizing online and historical trends.
- Redundancy: for critical applications, InTouch Edge supports web browser databases and overall system redundancy.
- Tag Database: Object orientated database with boolean, integer, real, strings, arrays, classes (structures), indirect tags and included system tags.
- Trends: Real-time and Historical trends and SPC. Log data to any local or remote SQL database and optionally to Wonderware Historian with built-in "store and forward" redundancy.
- Save alarm history and event history to any SQL Relational Database without the addition of any add-on package including built-in features for redundancy, including "store-and-forward".
- Use Remote Notification to send alarms right to your Inbox, Smartphone, or Printer.
- Log events to ensure traceability for operator-initiated actions and user logon/logoff.
- Security System integration with Microsoft Active Directory (LDAP), and cache security system authentication information
- Import Wizard for FactoryTalk™, PanelView™ and Import Wizard for PanelMate™ allows users to quickly update legacy applications into a secure, modern InTouch Edge application.